Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Not that we did anything for Halloween. There weren't even any trick-or-treaters!
I went to Robyn's birthday party yesterday, and had the most fun I've had for ages. I met loads of new people and we played spin the bottle and whatnot! Wonderful!
I bought Robyn a Daruma doll. You make a wish by painting in one of the eyes, and when it comes true, you paint in the other! I got it in The Japanese Shop in York. York was great, by the by. I love the University - they have the tamest ducks and geese just wandering around. The facilities are amazing and everyone was so nice - it was like something out of a dream. Of course, if I wanted to do Biochemistry there I'd have to work like crazy.
Speaking of which, I'm in a bit of a mess with Chemistry. Owing to some stupid schedulding errors on my part, I managed to forget two pieces of homework (you only get one chance in the academic year) and as such I could end up off the course by Christmas! This wasn't helped by the fact that I got 29% on my amount of substance test - muggins here forgot his calculator!

No comments: